Quality Auditor Nashotah, WI 53058
Coordinates all in-process and final product specifications and maintains testing equipment to ensure that the highest level of quality is met. Get started today and apply now!
1st shift in east plant – 8 hrs
2nd shift in west plant molding – 10 hrs
- Provide leadership and coaching for the quality and overall product realization process
- Provide leadership on quality matters in the plant and examine work for accuracy, neatness, and conformance to prescribed standards
- Audit and inspect product and processes to ensure quality
- Ensure suspect product is segregated, identified, and dispositioned per process
- Employ problem solving techniques to support the 8D process
- Conduct and assist others in investigations to determine causes of quality defects
- Suggest and implement cost-saving ideas aligning with the eight types of waste
- Analyze and resolve work problems or assist co-workers in solving work problems
- Cultivate a team environment focused on continuous improvement efforts
- Interact with the associates while conducting visual, dimensional, and process audits
- Provide recommendations to Quality Assurance to clearly communicate quality criteria
- Review story bins for consistency of information
- Responsible for training other team members in required duties
- Ability to read blueprints
- Understanding and ability to use measurement tools
- Proficient PC use
- Good interpersonal / communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to lift, push, pull, or carry objects regularly weighing up to 25 pounds and occasionally weighing up to 50 pounds.
No keywords were found.