If you have lift truck maintenance experience and want to join an organization with an outstanding mission come make our fleet yours! Opportunities Inc. of Fort Atkinson is looking to add a forklift maintenance technician to our maintenance team!
Opportunities Inc. of Fort Atkinson is looking for a 2nd shift Maintenance Technician to join our team and keep our operations running smoothly! If you have industrial machine maintenance experience then this job is for you!
- Possess skills necessary to program, assemble, install, troubleshoot, repair and modify machinery.
- Understand the applications of robotics and automated manufacturing systems.
- Use a variety of computer and electronically controlled systems in both manufacturing and facilities environments.
- Knowledge of refrigeration/Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC).
- Possess skills in programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) to include Human Machine Interface (HMI).
- Make fabricated assemblies using machining and welding techniques.
- Ability to use diagnostic tools in troubleshooting of electrical components, both AC and DC powered equipment.
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
The candidate must have at least 5 years of experience working on fork lift trucks. This person will maintain our fork lift fleet - both repairs and PM's. The candidate must be a certified ASE fork lift mechanic. A drug screen is required, as is a clean driving record with insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour